- Greysteel products are offered with up to 3 years unmatched limited warranty on each of our Greysteel Gaming Chairs to assure you that the Chair you buy is sturdy and timeless. Our warranty starts from the date you received your Product. Your date of receipt will be the date shown on our delivery records for your order.
- The resolution to warranty claim can be provided in the form of a visit of a service technician OR sending a replacement spare of the affected part(s).
- Greysteel warranty service enables you to service your own Product. For defects in product parts covered under warranty, we will ship the replacement parts to you free of charge and provide you with the necessary installation or assembly instructions. You may replace the parts by yourself or through a third party. Greysteel will not cover labor charge Incurred.
- The decision to repair/replace any part of the product will be based on assessment by our customer service official.
- Replacement of any specific spare part of the product is subject to availability of stock. If the substitute/alternate spare part is not available with us, Greysteel reserves the right to offer a suitable product to a similar model at a discounted price.
- This Limited Warranty is valid only for chairs that you bought through authorised channels (Products). Our authorised channels are the Greysteel Website, Greysteel store at Amazon, Flipkart and other ecommerce website where our company is registered to sell. we can’t determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through other unauthorized channels. Hence, we can’t provide warranty service for those products.
WHAT DOES OUR LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
Our Limited Warranty covers 5 Star steel Base, Adjustable Armrest, Wheels, Hydraulic Gas lift and Mechanism.
The warranty does not include the following:
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
Please submit your warranty service claims within 14 days of noticing the defect. If you have not registered your Product with us, you must provide your order number to validate your warranty. Submit your claims by writing to us at email@example.com ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear picture, Video of the alleged defect. If you refuse to send us the picture, we need to process your claim, we may assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
Please mention the following details in the mail Order ID: a brief description of the support required, images or videos of the issue faced, Invoice/ warranty certificate, & your contact details.